11.10.2010

Mission Statement

I'm Kyle.

I like 'Star Wars'. I like pen & paper role-playing games, including 'Star Wars Saga Edition'. I'm eagerly looking forward to the 'Star Wars : The Old Republic' MMORPG. I like other things, too, but they're not quite so relevent in the context of what this blog's all about.

Seeing as Saga is no longer being published, and there's no official source to tell me I'm wrong, I thought I'd make an effort to adapt some SWTOR and SWTOR related material for use with Saga. Thus, 'The Old Republic : Saga Edition'.

This might be fun. Or it might be too nerdy to exist.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/01/2010

    awesome. dude, may the force be with u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently finished my first Saga campain, and in fact, my first pen and paper game ever. I play LotRO and a little DDO, but my interest has realy been grabbed by pen and paper gaming. As someone new to it, but hoping for many more years of pen and paper glory, I'm glad you're doing this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/21/2011

    Doing a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome work but where is the The D5-Mantis Patrol Craft?

    ReplyDelete